Thursday, August 16, 2012

16/08/2012 Quiche - Forbury Gardens

Today's Lunch.

Cheese and Onion quiche
Sainsbury's Economy Strawberry Yogurt + Peach also
30p Orange.

Quiche was very nice. Wasn't looking forward to it much (as no bacon, since it is friday) but pleasantly surprised. The economy yogurts are a real find (only 15p). They have an almost 'Fromage Frais' consistency but are much cheaper than the real-thing.

The 30p oranges vary from extremely nice to um-OK.

I sat in Forbury Gardens in Reading and the weather was perfect. Sunny, but not too hot with a light breeze. Listened to triagulation podcast (15/08/12) with Leo Laporte on my Ipod. ... now get back to work !

update: Bummer, I just realised it is Thursday, I could have had bacon. Oh well, still liked it.

4 comments:

  1. I get Sainsbury's navel oranges. They are more expensive but have a nicer taste. You have to buy a bag of 4 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_(fruit)#Navel_oranges

    More that you ever wanted to know about oranges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clock on my comments seems to be set at Yankee time since it's 8 hours slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. For some reason the blog is set to American time. I'll have to try to figure out why. Another problem is I keep trying to change the setting to British English but it keep ignoring me and setting it to American English. I'll be saying Tomayto (sic) at this rate.

      Delete